Not Just Veg is new to Axminster but is run by someone who really knows the local fresh food business very well. Mandy Hoden lives locally has worked previously at Project Food which was until recently a few shops away in South Street. She has also worked locally as a fishmonger. In a varied career she was even a digger driver!
The shop offers the very freshest of local fruit and veg with all important organic options for those who want it. You can buy:
- Fresh fruit and veg from Four Seasons Fresh Produce at Bristol and Riverford Organic Farmers at Buckfastleigh
- Salad from Trill Farm Garden at Musbury and Browings & Comhar at Rousden
- Eggs from Haye Farm in Axmouth
- Dairy produce from Bruton Dairy in Somerset
- Devon jams and preserves from Waterhouse Fayre in Tiverton
- Other local produce is also available day to day.